This page contains programs and resources aimed at teens and youth.
Youth 2 Youth
Youth 2 Youth (Y2Y) is the youth branch of Better Brodhead. Y2Y members promote prevention awareness and peer-led activities in the school, supported by adult advisors.
Students Advocating For Equality (SAFE) Club is the youth branch of Better Brodhead as well. SAFE members bring education and awareness of LGBTQ+ to their peers.
Online Mental Health Resources
- 28 Mental Health Activities, Worksheets & Books for Adults & Students (from Positive Psychology)
- Downloadable Mental Health Educational materials (from Youth Mental Health Project)
- Downloadable Mental Health Literacy posters (from Every Moment Counts)
- Mindful Eating Worksheet
- Calming Phone Image Worksheet
- Mental Health Awareness Video
- Break the Stigma Video