Nominate someone for their Acts of Kindness
During February, Better Brodhead is hosting a contest to inspire children and their parents to be kind to others.
How to Enter
Nominate one (1) individual and in paragraph form, please describe why he/she/they should win the acts of kindness contest. You may also include a photo of nominee. Photos must be submitted in JPG form and no larger than 5MB. Entrants cannot nominate themselves.
- Host & prize provider: Better Brodhead
- Contest Area: Green County
- Age of Eligibility: Any age
- Location Eligibility: Nominee must live, work (or regularly conducts business in), worships, or attends school in Green County, WI
- Contest Period: February 1-28, 2022
- Entries Due: 11:59 PM on February 28
- Judging Criteria: We are looking for acts that were unique, impactful, meaningful, moving and, of course, kind.
- Total Number of Winners: One (1)
- Winner Determination Date: March 11, 2022
- Prize and Value: The winner will receive one (1) gift card prize of $50
Disclaimer: Any photos or stories submitted are subject to being used on the Better Brodhead website or Better Brodhead social media.